Welcome to JHD Counselling Services Ltd
JHD provides high quality and personally tailored counselling, counselling training and CPD across the UK and face to face services in Cambridgeshire.
We pride ourselves on providing a service that suits our client’s individual needs, whether this be as a client looking for personal therapy, someone looking for counselling services for your business or a student embarking on training to become counsellor.
We offer a range of counselling services, these include:
- Face to face counselling in Cambridgeshire and the North West
- Remote counselling across the UK
- 1-2-1 counselling
- Counselling for children and young people
- Couples counselling
- Family counselling
- Workplace counselling
And what’s more:
- We have a team of up to 30 specialised counsellors
- We never have waiting lists
- Experience friendly and swift response times
We are unique because at our intake session we take the time to discuss your needs and we match you with a counsellor who is specialised to accommodate you. We also understand reaching out for help can be difficult so we always respond to your enquiry within 24 hours, and we can guarantee you will have your intake session within a week.
We are proud to be offering our services to:
- Cambridge University
- A number of primary and secondary schools
- Occupational health companies
- Specialised charities
We are accredited by the National Counselling Society and have been awarded as outstanding for 3 years running. We offer courses from introductory level through to a diploma, where you become a fully qualified counsellor.
Our training services include:
- UK wide courses for level 1 and 2
- Face to face courses in Cambridgeshire
- A team of 12 highly trained and professional trainers
- A safe and confidential place for learning
- All our trainers are also fully qualified counsellors
- Tailored training programmes for schools and other workplaces
Our courses and written by Carol Harmston-Dean who has recently been appointed as the 5th ambassador for the National Counselling Society. Her role is to help raise standards of training across the UK due to the success of the JHD training centre.
- CPD workshops across the UK
- Well-being services
Please do take the time to have a look around our site and get in touch here should you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing form you soon.
From all at JHD 🙂